We are open for business, but please contact us if you are planning to drop in.
We can help with…
- Setting up remote working for your employees
- Device monitoring to check for security issues, updates, etc
- Cyber Security awareness presentations for employees
- Any additional equipment needs
- Activating Multi-Factor Authentication to keep your devices, networks and people safe
- 4G Routers to boost poor WiFi
We’re doing everything we can to keep our customers and our employees safe.
Following Government guidelines, there may be times when our office staff are working remotely. This will not affect the support and service to our customers, as phones and emails will continue to be monitored as normal.
Our IT support engineers are continuing to carry out onsite installations for our customers and will be taking all of the necessary precautions around social distancing and hygiene in these instances.
If you’re planning on visiting our office to drop off equiment, contact us to schedule a time.